close Video Princess Diana biographer speculates on why she chose him Fox411: Andrew Morton penned the 1992 biography ‘Diana: Her Story’ and says she was reportedly at her wit’s end when she decided to tell her heart-wrenching story Before the world anticipated the arrival of Meghan Markle’s royal baby, her late mother-in-law Princess Diana of Wales, privately struggled as a new mom. The royal previously spoke to British journalist Andrew Morton for his 1992 book “Diana Her True Story,” where she candidly shared the struggles she experiences as she navigated life with a newborn who happened to be the future king of England. PRINCESS DIANA HAD ‘A LONELY MISERABLE LIFE INSIDE THE PALACE’ Morton would secretly pass his questions to Diana’s friend James Colthurst, who in turn would privately record the conversations and send the tapes back to him for his book. The three-way correspondence took place before Diana’s divorce from Prince Charles in 1996. Prince Charles and then-wife Princess Diana of Wales. (Reuters) “Came home and then postnatal depression hit me hard and it wasn’t so much the baby that had produced it, it was the baby that triggered off all else that was going on in my mind,” Diana… Read full this story
- Princess Diana's brother reacts to Prince George and Princess Charlotte's hospital visit
- Prince Harry gets in trouble with mum Princess Diana in sweet throwback video – watch
- Princess Diana Birth Anniversary: How the princess broke royal protocol with her fashion
- Princess Diana used to take Prince William and Prince Harry on ‘secret’ trips to McDonald’s for Happy Meal toys
- How old is Prince William and what did he look like when he was young?
- Esteemed royal biographer Judy Wade who reported on Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding and sensed their relationship was on the rocks before they split dies aged 81
- Royal fans claim Princess Charlotte is the ‘spitting image’ of her grandmother, Princess Diana, in latest snaps
- A tribute to Princess Diana? Kate Middleton channels her mother-in-law by donning a blue £525 Beulah London gown for a hospital visit days after the late royal would have turned 59
- Royal fans in tears as Prince William opens up about ‘trauma’ of losing Diana in mental health documentary
- 7 most expensive royal wedding dresses in order of price: Princess Eugenie, Princess Diana, more
Princess Diana once described having postpartum depression after Prince William’s birth: ‘Boy, I was troubled’ have 381 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.