Wasn’t Zion Williamson the only NBA prospect worth tanking for this season (once R.J. Barrett and Cam Reddish fell short of expectations)? If you think that, you too have been hustled, scammed, bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray. Ja Morant had his official meet-cute with the NBA fandom on Thursday as he led the Murray State Racers to a first-round win over Marquette. Ja is known as a wildly good scorer and a deft playmaker, and he showed it all on Thursday. He’s exciting in all of the right ways, and proved right all the good things smart draft analysts have been saying about him. Morant will almost certainly be in the 2019 NBA Draft and is expected to be a pretty consensus No. 2 pick behind Zion at this point. This is great news for fans of the worst NBA teams, because now there are two accessible reasons to root for inevitable losses the rest of the season! Knicks fans and Suns fans and Cavaliers fans and all the other fans don’t just have to focus on the odds of getting the No. 1 pick — now the Nos. 1 or 2 picks would be acceptable! This is a real boon…. Read full this story
- Jack McGrath urged to avoid unnecessary 'distraction' of Irish team selection
- Newham pupils train with NBA team
- Council team roots out Right to Buy fraudsters in Northumberland
- NBA star fears he'll be assassinated in the UK by 'that freaking lunatic Erdogan'
- Shannon Gabriel caught in homophobic storm after verbal exchange with Joe Root
- Full team lists for NBA All-Star celebrity game 2019
- Wizards Satoransky says it will be an unknown against Knicks in London NBA clash
- Joe Root turns the screw with unbeaten century as England steadily build formidable lead
- Joe Root urges England to forget about the Ashes as he ponders leaving out Stuart Broad
- Fyre Festival 2.0 could happen, Ja Rule says despite it turning into a £20 million disaster the first time around
Ja Morant is here to distract you from that awful NBA team you root for have 329 words, post on www.sbnation.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.