MEGHAN Markle’s dad has revealed he believes Prince Harry is behind the explosive letter sent by his daughter. Thomas Markle, 74, yesterday released extracts from the five-page letter that saw the Duchess of Sussex accuse him of “creating so much pain” and “exploiting” her relationship with the Prince. Pregnant Meghan, 37, also begged her dad to stop lying and let them “live our lives in peace” in the handwritten note. The dad, who lives in Mexico, has since revealed he thinks Prince Harry, 34, was involved in writing the letter after some of the terminology used in the letter. He particularly singled out that line that saw Meghan implore: “I realise you are so far down this rabbit hole that you feel (or may feel) there’s no way out, but if you take a moment to pause I think you’ll see that being able to live with a clear conscience is more valuable than any payment in the world.” But Thomas said: “Americans don’t know what the hell ‘down the rabbit hole’ means. “Apparently it’s to do with Alice in Wonderland. You Brits use it. That feels like pure Harry.” Royal expert Ingrid Seward agreed, telling The Mirror: “I feel… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle Didn’t Bring Prince Harry Along on Her Toronto Trip
- Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan see charity peformance of "Hamilton" in London
- Samantha Markle flying to London to seek meeting with half-sister Meghan Markle, publicist says
- Prince Harry & Duchess Meghan Markle Meet Lin-Manuel Miranda at 'Hamilton' Performance!
- Prince Harry, Duchess of Sussex expecting child in spring
- Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha wants Duchess to be 'happy,' urges royal to include dad in her pregnancy
- Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha claims Duchess of Sussex lied in university speech
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Baby May Not Receive a Royal Title
- Prince Harry Discusses The Moment His Dad Saved The Royal Wedding
- Meghan Markle Channels Her Days as a Lifestyle Blogger With Yoga on the Beach
Meghan Markle’s dad says ‘angry’ Prince Harry is behind Duchess of Sussex’s explosive letter have 325 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.