MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have been pictured doing pre-natal yoga and ruling out calling their child “Kate” or “Thomas”. But all is not as it seems, as the incredible collection of images are part of a spoof series by photographer Alison Jackson. Alison’s latest series imagines how the famous royal couple is preparing for the birth of their first child behind closed doors – and shows them as you’ve never seen them before. Although Meghan and Prince Harry have kept many details private about the pregnancy, the spoof gallery shows lookalikes picking out baby clothes and measuring the royal bump. In one jokey shot, the duke and duchess can be seen listing possible baby names, which include typical American monikers like Chad and Chuck. Making light of the alleged tension between Meghan and her dad Thomas Markle, the stand-in couple can be seen crossing Thomas off the list. They also can be seen writing a large “NO” next to the name of Kate, in a nod towards rumours of a rift between the two duchesses. In another photo “Prince Harry” can be seen using a stethoscope to listen to the heartbeat of his baby. The collection also imagines what… Read full this story
- Harry and Meghan deny claim queen was not consulted on naming new daughter Lilibet
- A nurse created a baby registry for a new father after his unvaccinated wife died of Covid-19 before meeting their baby
- Review: ‘Fun Home’ at the Circle in the Square Theater
- The Things They Buried
- Exclusive — Sean Spicer on 'Radical Nation': CRT 'Invented to Reengineer How We Thought About Ourselves'
- Kellogg's customer files $5 million lawsuit alleging Pop-Tarts don't have enough strawberries
- How to Live in the Moment
- Embracing an Unloved Grape
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 25-26
- Can Tyler Matzek recover from performance anxiety in his pitching?
‘Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’ pick out baby names and practice prenatal yoga in spoof photos by Alison Jackson have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.