HARRY and Meghan are looking for a new property in the Cotswolds – because they love the area so much, sources claim. The Royal couple are set to leave their £2.5 million countryside bolthole in Great Tew which they rented in May 2018. They are due to move into Frogmore Cottage on the Queen’s tranquil Windsor estate. But sources say they are so in love with the Cotswolds they are looking to find another property in the Chipping Norton area as a country pad. One of these locations the couple are seeking is understood to be a luxury Roman Villa on Beaconsfield Farm. Beaconsfield Farm consists of a farmhouse and several farm buildings along with a Roman Villa at the site. Planning documents show there has been applications to build a driveway at that site with its uses listed as ‘security’ and farming. The Cotswolds rural retreat consists of a converted barn and a two-bedroom outhouse for staff or guests. The main house has both a downstairs and upstairs kitchen and boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There is also a large dining room and an outdoor seating area complete with patio heaters for entertaining guests…. Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reveal breathtaking moment from royal wedding they'll cherish forever
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry share glimpse inside second wedding anniversary in LA
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's friend says they've grown deeper in love despite obstacles
- Inside Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's glitzy LA home with crystal chandeliers and hot tub
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Marriage Anniversary: A Look at Some Dreamy Moments from When They Said 'I Do'
- Meghan Markle: Prince Harry’s wife, Duchess of Sussex, gives birth to a boy
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘should live where their hearts tell them,’ says 'American Pie' singer Don McLean
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘had enough’ of ‘relentless negative press,’ says Viscountess Julie Montagu
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry put their own spin on traditional wedding anniversary gifts: report
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry cost the royal family $81.9 million
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are looking for ANOTHER luxury home – just as they prepare to move into Windsor pad have 331 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.