Tommy Lowry (21) recalled an occasion when Mr Quirke was “giving out” to his mother about a missing ladder on the farm. Ms Lowry had then asked him what he had done with her passport and Mr Quirke told her that he had “sold it”. The Central Criminal Court also heard how Mr Quirke knew of the agricultural tank where the body of Bobby Ryan was found, two years after his disappearance. Patrick Quirke (50), of Breanshamore, Co Tipperary, has pleaded not guilty to the murder of Bobby Ryan (52), a DJ known as Mr Moonlight, between June 3, 2011, and April 2013. Tommy Lowry told the court he and his two younger brothers had been happy when their mother, Mary, had met Bobby Ryan. “We got on well – Bobby was funny, he’d always try and crack a joke,” he said. “There was no problems – we were all happy that mam was happy and Bobby was happy too.” He conceded his younger brother, Jack, had given Bobby a “hard time, slagging him about being bald”, but said he was young at the time and “it was all fun and games”. When his father died of cancer in 2007,… Read full this story
- Lucy McBath, who became a gun control advocate after the killing of her son, upsets GOP rival in Georgia House race
- Coleen Nolan was about to ditch Tinder but swiped right one more time and found love
- Loving dad killed by his drunk son had repeatedly begged him to stop drinking so much
- I was told my son just had migraines but now he’s facing one of the most lethal cancers
- 'The State snatched away my time with my daughter'
- Fall In Love With London Again: How The Carnaby Quarter Is Reviving Its 60s Heyday
- Regina King’s son Ian Alexandra Jr dies aged 26
- Inside Paul Gascoigne’s Dancing On Ice star lookalike son Regan’s glam life off-screen
- Mum's touching tribute after son, 18, dies of cardiac arrest while out with friends
- JENNI MURRAY: I don’t want to end up begging to die like my poor mother
'I didn't like spending time with Quirke,' Lowry son tells 'love rival' trial have 337 words, post on www.independent.ie at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.