IT’S no secret that Meghan Markle is a foodie – not only was she nicknamed “the avocado on toast whisperer” recently, but let’s not forget she also got engaged to Prince Harry over a roast chicken. It’s unsurprising then, that one of her closes pals has revealed this week that Meg “cooks for Harry every day” in their “cosy” cottage. According to a friend speaking to People, the 37-year-old is a regular in the kitchen. Describing Meghan and Harry’s royal abode, the pal said: “It’s small and she’s made it cosy, but the perception of their lifestyle and the reality are two different things. “Meg cooks for herself and Harry every single day. “We had a couple of days together recently.” The close pal also revealed Meg “loves feeding” her guests, something that hasn’t changed since the former actress became a royal. “In the room she made up for me, there was a candle lit by the bed, slippers and a robe,” the pal continued. “She made the most lovely meals. She made tea every day. “It was raining and muddy outside, so the dogs got all dirty, and she’s wiping them off with towels. “How much she loves her… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had police called to Montecito home 9 times in as many months
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell Oprah interview reaches 6,000 Ofcom complaints
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'planning tell-all interview with US TV show'
- Unseen footage from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell Oprah interview could be aired by ITV
- Why You Should Tune-In To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah Winfrey Airing This Sunday
- How Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Claims Compare to Full Timeline
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's luxurious spa at $11m family home
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'have regrets' over Oprah interview in wake of Prince Philip's death
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s secret nod to Diana in second pregnancy announcement
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry DIDN'T marry three days before wedding – details
‘Grounded’ Meghan Markle cooks Prince Harry ‘lovely meals’ every day, pals reveal have 342 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.