A school bus aide was fired after she allegedly grabbed a 10-year-old boy and used profanities while arguing with him, school officials said.In a video filmed by another student on the bus on Monday, the aide and a boy argued with one another, both using profanities. “You must act like that to your parents. I bet they beat your [expletive] every night. I know your father does,” said the aide, identified by Linden police as a 58-year-old woman from Roselle.A version of the video posted to YouTube has since been removed, but in an edited version of the video acquired by News 12, the woman goes on to threaten the boy.“Say it again. Call me a [expletive] again,” she said. “I’ll put your [expletive] head through the window if you say it again.”Allegedly, there was a “brief physical altercation” during the confrontation, police said.The bus was dropping children off from Linden Public School No.2, according to Gary Miller, a district spokesperson.Miller said the aide was not a school district employee but was hired by Dapper, a bus company Linden Public Schools has contracted for years.The aide was immediately fired, according to Superintendent Danny A. Robertozzi.Dapper’s website says school bus monitors… Read full this story
- 10-year-old sheltering at home gets birthday surprise from San Francisco Fire Department
- NRA Says New Florida Law Would Take Away Rifles From '10-Year-Old Little Girls' on Their Birthdays
- 10-Year-Old San Francisco Boy Sheltering At Home Gets Birthday Visit From SF Fire Department
- Hopewell Neighbors Help 10-Year Old Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Personal Parade
- Biden Praises 10-Year-Old Girl as ‘Good Looking’ and Holds Her Shoulders
- KEA Kids News: Turning 10-years-old under coronavirus lockdown
- Police: 10-year-old boy shot, wounded while playing outside
- Konnie Huq hasn't bought clothes for 10 years because she was the same size at 18
- Rangoli Chandel looks like Kangana Ranaut’s twin sister in 10-year-old wedding photos
- Angie Harmon on Working with Her 10-Year-Old Daughter: I Was 'Blissfully Happy'
School bus aide curses at 10-year-old. She’s been fired. have 327 words, post on www.nj.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.