R. Kelly has been accused of sexual assault and “grooming” women in his cult. (Reuters) Multiple women have come forward in a new six-hour Lifetime docuseries accusing R. Kelly of sexual, mental and physical abuse that allegedly took place throughout decades — and R. Kelly’s attorneys, as well as his late protégé Aaliyah’s family, are firing back at claims made in the series. The shocking special, titled "Surviving R. Kelly," features over 50 interviews detailing the R&B singer's controversial past, beginning in 1970 through the present day. Some of those who have come forward include ex-wife Andrea Kelly, as well as brothers Carey and Bruce Kelly, among others. People magazine recently reported that the premiere for "Surviving R. Kelly" was abruptly cut short in a New York City theater due to gun threats. A spokesperson for the New York City Police Department told the publication they received a call from NeueHouse management, explaining that someone had made threats to fire shots during the premiere. CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP When NYPD arrived, the film had already been stopped and attendees had exited the building. A representative for Kelly, 51, did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for… Read full this story
- Why Does the Catholic Church Keep Failing on Sexual Abuse?
- R. Kelly Accuser Faith Rodgers Says Singer 'Needs to Go to Jail for Forever'
- Marilyn Manson accused of rape and sexual abuse in lawsuit from former partner
- TikTok's Sienna Mae Denies Sexually Assaulting Netflix Co-Star Jack Wright - E! Online
- James Franco in a 'Really Bad Place' Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Antoinette Jadaone, Frankie Pangilinan speak up amid Juan Miguel Severo sexual harassment allegations
- Marilyn Manson dropped by record label over abuse allegations
- More Accusers And More Allegations Of Abuse Against Trusted Hockey Coach Tom ‘Chico’ Adrahtas
- Shame, Guilt, Mudslinging: Survivors of Sexual Assault are Hounded by Fears before They Come Out
- Bill Cosby: A timeline of his fall from 'America's Dad' to a 'sexually violent predator'
R. Kelly accusers recount his 'demons' as singer, Aaliyah's mom deny sexual abuse allegations have 332 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 2, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.