THIS is the first picture of Meghan and Harry’s country hideaway — a £2.5million Cotswold farmhouse. They regard it as more of a home than Harry’s Nottingham Cottage bachelor pad in Kensington Palace. And they have hosted a number of A-list pals including George and Amal Clooney, Serena Williams and husband Alexis Ohanian plus Priyanka Chopra and her hubby Nick Jonas. Meghan’s mum Doria Ragland has also visited the Grade II-listed country retreat, set in four acres of rolling Oxfordshire hills. A friend said: “It’s a fabulous place with stunning views and extraordinarily private. “It’s set in a small bowl of beautiful countryside so is not overlooked in any way. Inside the Frimley Park Hospital maternity ward that Meghan Markle may give birth in “Meghan adores the area. She and Harry love walking the dogs there, and they can entertain their friends in complete solitude.” The farmhouse, which dates from the 18th century, has four bedrooms with one converted to a dressing room. An attached converted barn includes an “upper kitchen” and “lower kitchen” plus a sitting area with floor-to-ceiling windows. There is a large dining room plus an outdoor seating area with patio heaters. And the house comes with… Read full this story
- Pixie Lott oozes Hollywood glamour in a red sequinned gown as she cosies up to fiancé Oliver Cheshire at the star-studded WellChild awards in London
- 7 luxurious hotels loved by royalty
- Trouble in the House of Windsor
- Michelle Visage EXCLUSIVE: Star only did Big Brother to get RuPaul's Drag Race UK 'on the map'... as she calls Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall her 'little British daughter'
- Daytime Emmys 2019: Tamera Mowry looks lovely in peachy lace while Eve stuns in ruffling royal blue and Adrienne Bailon sizzles in a slinky dove grey on the red carpet
- The It List: HBO's 'Watchmen' series debuts, Angelina Jolie rocks Maleficent’s razor-sharp cheekbones again, 'Pulp Fiction' turns 25 and the best in pop culture the week of October 14, 2019
- Interview With Kay Williams and Eileen Wyman, authors of "Butcher of Dreams"
- Richard Wright Coming of Age in a White-Dominated South and Equipping Himself For Fighting Racism
Prince Harry and Meghan’s secret £2.5m country bolthole revealed as gorgeous converted farmhouse with two kitchens have 353 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.