PREGNANT Meghan Markle told well-wishers Prince Harry will be a “fantastic dad” and gushed how she was “thrilled” for the arrival of the royal baby ahead of its April due date. The Duchess of Sussex, 37, revealed she was six months pregnant during a walkout with Harry in Birkenhead on Monday. Kim Thompson, who was among those chatting to Meghan, said: “The Duchess said she is due at the end of April, beginning of May. “She pointed at Harry and said, ‘He’s going to make a fantastic father’.” If the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s baby is born in April, the tot could share a birthday with Prince Louis, who was born on April 23, or the Queen, who was born April 21, 1926. Mum-of-three Rebecca Blundell, who brought her daughters Lily, six, and Lottie, two, also spoke with the newlyweds who tied the knot last May. She told the Mail: “Prince Harry came over first and chatted to my two-year-old then spoke to my six-year-old Lily and then as he was walking off, he turned back he asked Lily if she spent her name with a I or Y. “I straight away thought that must be a name choice…. Read full this story
- Meghan Markle says taking her Christian names off son Archie's birth certificate was 'dictated' by Buckingham Palace and it's 'offensive' to suggest she wanted to be 'nameless'
- Meghan Markle's sister releases tell-about book saying 'truth is stranger than fiction'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's US election intervention 'violated' terms of 'Megxit' deal with the Queen, say senior aides - as they discuss how to distance Royal Family from couple
- Meghan Markle's wedding dress with ex-husband was identical to Kate Middleton's - PHOTOS
- Meghan Markle thanks Hubb Community Kitchen on Grenfell Tower fire anniversary as she sends love ‘from across the pond’
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding chef Clare Smyth reveals the Duchess ‘is very into food and the restaurant world' and says third Michelin star feels like 'winning the World Cup'
- Meghan Markle and Harry's staff 'in tears of frustration and despair' over Archie row
- Meghan Markle braced for fresh damaging revelations about her family rift as her half-sibling Samantha finally releases her tell-all book 'Diary of Princess Pushy's Sister' and promises readers: 'The truth is stranger than fiction'
- 'I wish Harry luck, he's gonna need it!' Trump's jab at Prince as he says he is 'not a fan of' Meghan Markle after the pair 'told Americans to vote president out'
- Meghan Markle 'will stay home while Prince Harry visits the UK' to see his family for the first time since Megxit - but insiders say it's not a snub and will avoid a diplomatic drama
Pregnant Meghan Markle says Prince Harry will be ‘fantastic dad’ and she’s ‘thrilled’ about royal baby ahead of April due date have 442 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.