It’s the first big bash of Hollywood’s annual awards season. And Rachel Weisz, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rosamund Pike and Emily Blunt led the British stars on the 2019 Golden Globes red carpet. The Favourite star, 48, Ocean’s Twelve actress, 49, Gone Girl star, 39, and Mary Poppins Returns actress, 35, made sure they stayed in the spotlight with a collection of stunning dresses. Glamorous: Rachel Weisz, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rosamund Pike and Emily Blunt led the British stars on the 2019 Golden Globes red carpet (L-R) Look lovely in lace like Emily in a dress by Alexander McQueen Alexander McQueen SS19 Shop the brand Visit site Actress of the moment, Emily Blunt, stunned on the red carpet alongside husband John Krasinski at the Golden Globes. Styled by Jessica Paster, she opted for a bespoke dress by Alexander McQueen, which was based on an opulent design from the label’s SS19 collection. Featuring a high neckline, sheer bodice and asymmetric hem, this number was noticed for all the right reasons! We love the soft grey hue; it offers a refreshing alternative to classic black, while flattering Emily’s skin tone beautifully. You will have to wait a while to get your hands on this dress but, in the meantime, you… Read full this story
- Ladies in the pink light on Oscars red carpet
- Ladies in pink light up Oscars red carpet
- Oscars 2019 best dressed sees Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Emilia Clarke among the stars to win the red carpet style stakes
- Oscars 2019 date and time revealed for the the UK
- Olivia Colman – from British comedies to Oscar glory
- The 50 best hotels in Wales in 2019
- Olivier Awards 2019: Joanne Clifton wows in glittering blue gown as she joins glamorous stars at ceremony
- The Oscars 2019: How to fix the annual Hollywood bun fight
- Oscar predictions 2019: who will win tonight?
- The overall award winners of 2019
Golden Globes: Rachel Weisz, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rosamund Pike and Emily Blunt lead the British stars on the 2019 red carpet have 299 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.