House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, speaking to Democrats behind closed doors on Tuesday, said President Donald Trump’s “manhood” got in the way of their Oval Office meeting in which he threatened to shut down the government if Congress doesn’t fund his border wall.”It’s like a manhood thing for him — as if manhood could ever be associated with him — this wall thing,” Pelosi said, a Democratic aide who declined to be named told NBC News.Pelosi, who is expected to become the House Speaker next month, made the comments at a meeting of the Steering and Policy Committee after she and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer spoke with Trump at the White House about the border wall and a possible government shutdown.”The press is all there! Chuck is really shouting out,” Pelosi recounted to her colleagues of the meeting with Trump. “I was trying to be the mom. I can’t explain it to you. It was so wild.”She added, “It goes to show you: You get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.” 30 PHOTOS Nancy Pelosi through the years See Gallery Nancy Pelosi through the years WASHINGTON, DC – MAY 8: File photo… Read full this story
- Op-Ed: Adam Schiff is the new Nancy Pelosi. Just ask Trump
- Nancy Pelosi is ready for an impeachment battle with Donald Trump, but is it worth the risk?
- 'I like the idea!' Donald Trump says he might TESTIFY in his own impeachment hearing after Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer dare him to show up or answer questions in writing
- Video: Ted Cruz Emulates Nancy Pelosi's Famous 'Condescendingly' Handclap For Trump
- Nancy Pelosi Changes Twitter Cover Image to Photo President Trump Shared to Attack Her
- Nancy Pelosi sounding out House Democrats about whether to impeach Trump, officials say
- MITSOTAKIS: Tiananmen Square Massacre At 30 And Remembering Nancy Pelosi’s Finest Hour
- Nancy Pelosi Says House Democrats Will Vote To Block Trump’s Travel Ban
- We have a plan coming we swear! White House says it expects to roll out immigration plan in the 'next couple of weeks' and Trump really WILL send migrants to sanctuary cities like Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco
- Pelosi faces decision on articles of impeachment
Nancy Pelosi privately insults Trump's 'manhood' after 'wild' Oval Office meeting have 366 words, post on www.aol.com at December 11, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.