PREGNANT Meghan Markle was told by pal Serena Williams to stop being “so nice” amid rumours of a rift with Kate Middleton. The tennis ace said she had even been dishing out pregnancy advice to the Duchess of Sussex as she prepared to become a mum. The sports icon told PEOPLE: “I’m like, ‘How are you?’ and she’s like, ‘No, how are you?’ and I’m like, ‘You’re so sweet, but I’m really asking – how are YOU?’” She added: “I’m like, ‘Meghan, stop being so nice…you’re the pregnant one, aren’t you supposed to have hormones, why are you so sweet?’ But that’s always been her.” Serena’s advice came as the former American actress is said to have clashed with Kate Middleton, including in the lead up to her May wedding. The Duchess of Sussex, 37, reportedly made the Duchess of Cambridge, 36, cry after Princess Charlotte’s flower girl dress fitting, with the pair also having been locked in a “ghastly row” over the treatment of staff. Serena Williams reveals she texted Meghan Markle after her US Open outburst as she praises her historic wedding to Prince Harry A furious Duchess of Cambridge recently slapped down Meghan after she spoke rudely to a… Read full this story
- Serena Williams, David Beckham Attend Royal Wedding
- Will Prince William leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch the FA Cup final?
- Royal Wedding prop bets: Prince William’s hair, the queen’s hat, and if the Spice Girls will perform
- The Latest: Shapovalov gets into spat at Wimbledon
- Final Report Card Grades for Every NBA Team
- Sports Illustrated Media Awards: The best and worst of 2016
- MMQB: On Dan, Dean and the Draft
- Myles Garrett and the Browns’ Difficult Decision
- Redemption: North Carolina creates new ending to familiar championship path
Meghan Markle told by Serena Williams to stop ‘being so NICE’ amid Kate Middleton rift row have 297 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.