THE London home Kate Middleton shared with her sister before she married into the Royal Family is on the market. Located in a sought after spot in posh Chelsea, the three-bed apartment was once lived in by the Duchess of Cambridge. Although likely to be a distant memory for Kate now, the Middleton sisters lived there after their parents bought it in 2002. Originally purchased for £780,000, it is now for sale for £1.95m, according to the Sunday Times. The Chelsea apartment is tastefully decorated with colourful and cosy extras scattered throughout the three bedrooms. Rugs and sofas fill the living spaces in what looks like a spacious apartment. It isn’t known why the Middletons have put the three-story apartment on the market, but it’s likely there isn’t much need for it now. Kate has lived with husband Prince William and their three children at Kensington Palace for years, and Pippa now lives with husband James Matthews and their new baby. William and Kate live at Flat 1A – they moved into the flat in 2012, after it underwent a £4.5million refurbishment. It features five reception rooms, three master bedrooms and additional dressing rooms, bathrooms and a gym – not your… Read full this story
- Prince William reveals stunning room inside Anmer Hall home with Kate Middleton
- Why Kate Middleton waited five years to make her Royal Ascot debut
- Kate Middleton warned Prince Harry not to rush into marrying 'completely different' Meghan Markle according to explosive new book - which claims the Duke's lavish spending sparked his rift from Prince William
- Kate Middleton shares sweet childhood snap with her dad Michael Middleton as the royals celebrate Father’s Day
- A tribute to Princess Diana? Kate Middleton channels her mother-in-law by donning a blue £525 Beulah London gown for a hospital visit days after the late royal would have turned 59
- Tatler clashes with Kensington Palace over story claiming Kate Middleton feels 'exhausted and trapped' by her post-Megxit workload - with the magazine backing the piece despite royal insistence the claims are 'false'
- 7 most incredible royal corridors: Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, more
- Kate Middleton and Prince William ‘warned Harry not to rush into marrying Meghan Markle’, scathing new book claims
- Kate Middleton dresses in NHS blue as she and Prince William visit Norfolk hospital to mark the health service's 72nd birthday
- Meghan Markle described Kate Middleton as ‘wonderful’ after their first meeting
Inside the stunning £2m London townhouse where Kate Middleton lived with sister Pippa before she married Prince William have 394 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 9, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.