Nafisa Ali diagnosed with Third Stage CANCER | FilmiBeat Here’s some heartbreaking news pouring in! Veteran actress Nafisa Ali who is known for her roles in films like ‘Junoon’, ‘Life In A Metro…’, ‘Bewafaa’, ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ has been diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer. The actress took to her Instagram page to share this news with a picture of her with Congress leader Sonia Gandhi and captioned it as, “Just met my precious friend who wished me luck & to get well from my just diagnosed stage 3 cancer.” Nafisa made her film debut as a young actor in late Shashi Kapoor’s Junoon in 1979.She went on to star in a number of Bollywood films like Junoon’, ‘Life In A Metro…’, ‘Bewafaa’, ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’. Nafisa also had a short stint in politics, when she contested the 2009 elections on a Samajwadi Party ticket. She is now a member of the Congress party. She was also the chairperson of the Children’s Film Society of India in 2005. Nafisa is married to Arjuna award-winning golfer, Colonel Sodhi and has three children. This year, we had two other B-town celebrities getting diagnosed with cancer- Irrfan Khan and Sonali Bendre. While the former… Read full this story
- Jools Holland reveals 2014 prostate cancer diagnosis in bid to save lives by raising awareness after having ‘no symptoms’
- Traci Braxton cause of death NEWS – Family Values star who is Toni and Tamar Braxton’s sister battled esophageal cancer
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall all smiles as she meets actress who played her in The Crown at Clarence House reception
- Bafta 2022: Daniel Kaluuya pays tribute to Jamal Edwards after his death aged 31
- More aid on the way for hearing-impaired couple
- EastEnders spoilers: Fans FURIOUS as soaps clash for ‘hugely exciting’ week; plus Emmerdale & Coronation Street news
- Royal Family LIVE: Lack of respect! US fury after Harry 'shows face at American event'
- Families and MP share heartbreaking stories of loved ones who died alone
- I’m sharing my ’embarrassing’ symptoms so you don’t make the same fatal mistake I did
- I spoke to nearly 50 women who dated narcissistic liars. Here’s what I learnt
'Life In A Metro' Actress Nafisa Ali Diagnosed With Stage 3 Cancer, Sonia Gandhi Pays A Visit! have 347 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.