Dove (Minka Kelly), Hawk (Alan Ritchson), Raven (Teagan Croft), and Robin (Brenton Thwaites) team up in “Titans” on DC Universe. Last week, the pilot episode of “Titans” seemed to be a shining light among the mediocrity of DC superhero shows like “Arrow” and “The Flash.” The revamped, beloved team, Titans, premiered on DC Universe in a more serious and dramatic way than its predecessors. The second episode continues to add complexity to this plot in an engaging manner that is captivating in spite of of the cheesy dialogue as Robin (Brenton Thwaites) deals with internal conflict while helping Raven (Teagan Croft) discover the truth about her powers.This week, even though Starfire and Beast Boy don’t have much more involvement in the story, two new characters, Hawk (Alan Ritchson) and Dove (Minka Kelly) enter the scene. These two vigilantes are a couple struggling to cut ties with busting crime after a long history of risking their lives for the job. In addition, the show depicts their messy relationship with Robin, who not only previously abandoned his friendship with the both of them, but also walked out on Dove, whom he had been dating. The episode focuses primarily on the duo as… Read full this story
- How can the white Walkers on Game of Thrones be stopped
- POLITICO London Playbook: Third time lucky? — Enemy at the gates — Brexit Day parties
- ‘Brexit is aggressive and dangerously nostalgic. The UK is in for a brutal chastening’
- Debra Wenlock: Bangor-based artist ‘honoured’ to play key role in Game of Thrones trail
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by BP: Here we are again — Light at the end of the tunnel? — Israeli election latest
- Mutiny behind scenes of Coronation Street as stressed stars and crew struggle to create six shows a week
- Game of Thrones season 8 to feature 'longest consecutive battle sequence ever'
‘Titans’ Episode Two ‘Hawk and Dove’: Still Melodramatic, But Worth the Watch have 303 words, post on www.thecrimson.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.