By Jose Bastidas – October 14, 2018 04:25 pm EDT Share 1 Comments 1 Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update segment brought out cast member Pete Davidson to give his take on last week’s musical guest Kanye West’s post-show speech complimenting President Donald Trump’s presidency. After a segment that involved mostly comments about new Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation, Colin Jost referred back to the pro-Trump speech West gave to audiences at the studio after the show went off the air. Davidson came out during this week’s Weekend Update to give his comments on the speech, which reportedly made some of the cast members onstage uncomfortable. “First off, a lot of people though [Michael] Che should be the one to talk about Kanye, but we discussed it…. cause Che is black, but I’m crazy and we both know which side of Kanye is at the wheel right now,” Davidson started. “Speaking strictly for myself, what Kanye said after he went off the air was one of the worst, most awkward things I’ve ever seen here,” he added. “And I’ve seen Chevy Chase speak to an intern, and we all had to stand behind him.” The show then changed to footage… Read full this story
- After defeating Ultron, Thor just wants to party in SNL skit
- SNES Emulator Updates NBA Jam With 2017 Roster
- US PS Movie Store Update: Friends with Benefits, The Smurfs
- The Capcom Pro tour heats up ahead of StunFest
- Eternal Card Game Receives Update Today; Improves Tutorial, Store Pricing Updates and More
- The weirdest custom civilizations in Civilization
- US News Wrap, September 6 – What Happened Today
- Best apps of the week: Bump, Kickstarter, Parallel Kingdom, Die Hard, and more
- Megaupload shut down by feds: Why do we need SOPA?
- How TerrenceM’s amazing Dreamhack Hearthstone run was marred by Twitch chat racism
'SNL': Pete Davidson Drags Kanye West Pro-Trump Speech on 'Weekend Update' have 298 words, post on popculture.com at October 14, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.