Kate Middleton and Prince William are a party of five, and the Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister confirmed her own pregnancy in late June after months of rumors. But, did Pippa Middleton have her baby? Did Pippa Middleton have her baby yet? Pippa gave birth to a baby boy, weighing 8 lbs 9 oz, at Lindo Wing on Monday, October 15 at 1:58 p.m. This is Pippa and husband James Matthews’ first child together. Daily Mail’s royal correspondent Rebecca English tweeted the news today: Pippa confirmed her pregnancy in a June fitness column published in the UK publication Waitrose Weekend. “When I learned the happy news that I was pregnant, I realized I needed to adjust my normal 4-to-5-day-a-week routine and find a way of continuing my exercise safely throughout the three trimesters,” she said. Being an active person (she’s competed in numerous triathlon and skiing races in the past), Pippa kept up a regular workout regime during pregnancy. “I’ve noticed my body change but through exercise I feel it’s being strengthened,” she said at the time. Pippa, 35, seemingly showed her baby bump prior to the June reveal. Take, for instance, this shot from the French Open in May: Kate has… Read full this story
- Joan Rivers and Bristol Palin to 'Star' on Celebrity Wife Swap
- Royal seal of approval! Duchess of Cambridge presents the fastest man to run the London marathon while dressed as a STAR with his medal (but seems unsure where to hang it)
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry took COMMERCIAL flight to Rome for wedding of Duchess's matchmaker friend Misha Nonoo
- Do You Search For Team Kstew Or Rpatz?
- Searching For Answers On Ask.com In 2011
Did Pippa Middleton have her baby? have 281 words, post on www.metro.us at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.