Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Travel Subscribe Log In Subscribe Log In Today’s Paper Advertisement Supported by Carry On The model and longtime “Project Runway” host makes sure she always has Japanese blotting papers, a caftan and plenty of sunglasses. ByNell McShane Wulfhart Sept. 28, 2018 The model, TV personality and entrepreneur Heidi Klum keeps extraordinarily busy. As the longtime host, along with Tim Gunn, of “Project Runway” (until the two recently decided to leave the show to develop a new reality fashion series at Amazon Prime Video), Ms. Klum spent 16 seasons both guiding and chastising aspirational designers hoping to avoid getting that dreaded “auf Wiedersehen” at the end of each episode. In addition, she appears on “America’s Got Talent” and “Germany’s Next Top Model,” and has her own swimwear and lingerie lines, Heidi Klum Intimates. Ms. Klum has been traveling internationally for modeling gigs for decades, but didn’t always love it. “When I was much younger, I traveled the world all by myself and, you know, I’m going to Brazil, I’m going to France, I’m going to Africa, I’m going to Malaysia, me and my little suitcase, and I was always scared, kind of,… Read full this story
- Dripping with class! Victoria's Secret model Georgia Fowler channels Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's as she attends Heidi Klum's Halloween party in New York
- 13 Superstitions of Extraordinary People
- The Ecclestone interview, part 3: Inside Bernie's private world
- These 10 Fitness Clubs Will Cost You An Absolute Fortune
- This cult womenswear brand steals some tricks from the boys
- That Cuddly Teddy Bear Coat Is a Monster
What Heidi Klum Can’t Travel Without have 269 words, post on www.nytimes.com at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.