MH370: Plane spotted in Cambodian jungle on Google Maps SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Ian Wilson said he had pinpointed the plane lying in mountainous terrain and now plans to fly a helicopter to the site in a bid to solve the mystery and stake a claim for a £54million reward. The plane vanished in 2014 with 239 people on board but its whereabouts has been shrouded in mystery amid several conspiracy theories that have been put forward. Pixelated images from Google Maps appear to show the outline of a large aircraft but experts say this could simply be another plane been flying below the satellite that pictured it. Mr Wilson said he had been watching a documentary on the MH370 mystery and felt the need to search potential crash zones online. Related articles Flight MH370: Investigator claims report into plane was doctored Google Maps: Have the remains of the missing MH370 plane been found… Just thinking about it makes want to… Read full this story
- Smashed to pieces at the bottom of the ocean: Wreckage of doomed Indonesian jet – including a child's Marvel backpack - is seen in underwater footage after investigators reveal the plane was intact when it hit the water
- Indonesian plane crash victims remains are sprayed with disinfectant after being recovered from wreckage of 737 that plunged into ocean killing 62
- 'The whole country will suddenly develop a dry cough': No10 and Treasury slam Matt Hancock's 'bonkers' plan to PAY people who test positive £500 Covid handouts to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of HALF A BILLION POUNDS A WEEK
- £500 Covid handouts: Ministers eye 'astonishing' plan to give everyone who tests positive for virus a one-off payment to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of HALF A BILLION POUNDS A WEEK!
- Divers recover black box from crashed Indonesian jet as it emerges it passed a safety inspection in December after it was grounded for ten months
- Tell us what tests we need! Airports slam 'horrendous' lack of government information as ministers STILL have not clarified if travellers scrambling to get back to England need a PCR or lateral flow test - with less than 48 HOURS to go
- Trapped in paradise: Tourist fears she will be stuck in the Maldives as Brits scramble to get back to the UK before rule requiring negative Covid test comes into force on Friday amid fury at government for STILL not revealing what tests are acceptable
- Your guide to Biden's big day: Complete UK schedule for US President-elect being sworn into office from the inauguration ceremony to stepping foot in the White House... all the key times so you don't miss a second
- Operation Condor: the cold war conspiracy that terrorised South America
- Will Britain's vaccine drive be enough to end Covid crisis? UK WON'T achieve herd immunity through jab rollout, study claims as SAGE warns lockdown may be needed until MAY because vaccines 'aren't a panacea' that will protect vulnerable
MH370 news: Briton plans mission to jungle after 'finding doomed plane' on Google Earth have 517 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.