By Megan Peters – August 17, 2018 12:01 am EDT Share 1 Comments 1 It has been more than a year since Bleach ended its manga, but fans continue to talk about the shonen series’ exit. After fifteen years, Tite Kubo let his acclaimed series end with Weekly Shonen Jump, but many wondered if the magazine and its publisher pushed the story to a premature end. However, thanks to a new interview with Kubo, fans have learned that was not the case. Instead, it seems Bleach came to an end when Kubo wanted. Recently, Kubo sat down for an interview in Japan with TBS Radio. It was there the manga creator opened up about his long career, and he addressed the on-going debacle about Bleach’s end. Over on Twitter, fans summarized the Japanese interview for curious English fans, and you can check out Sakaki’s summary below: “It was running for 15 years but Kubo never felt pressured or anything as he had more or decided on how things would go. He’d be planning for the next week while writing the current week’s chapter, so that’s how he kept things moving. Kubo is one who is very precise with how he… Read full this story
- Take Me Out contestant reveals real reason why she went on the show - and it wasn't to find a boyfriend
- Shocking real reasons why people give up their dogs
- Doctor Foster’s Tom looks VERY different in real life after bleaching his hair blonde
- Scarlett Moffatt reveals the real reason her relationship with Luke Crodden ended
- The X Factor’s Cutkelvins reveal the real reason their brother didn’t join the band for the show
- Phillip Schofield reveals the REAL reason Antony Cotton 'pulled down' female Dancing On Ice partner's top
- I’m A Celeb host Ant McPartlin reveals the real reason his watch is always covered on the show
- Love Island’s Jamie Jewitt reveals the real reason he exploded with rage at Camilla Thurlow and insists it’s all down to trolls
- Real reason Ant's watch is covered up on I'm a Celebrity - as viewers suggest show 'isn't really live'
- We reveal the real reason why Coleen Rooney will NEVER divorce love-rat Everton striker Wayne
Tite Kubo Reveals The Real Reason He Ended 'Bleach' have 362 words, post on comicbook.com at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.