source Warner Bros. HBO has ordered superhero show “Watchmen” to series. The network revealed in a video teaser on Twitter that it will premiere in 2019. The show is based on the acclaimed graphic novel of the same name. The series is being developed by “Lost” and “The Leftovers” co-creator Damon Lindelof. HBO has officially given a series order to its first superhero show, “Watchmen,” based on the acclaimed graphic novel of the same name by writer Alan Moore and artist Dave Gibbons. The show was in the pilot stage until now, but HBO released a short teaser video on the network’s Twitter on Friday to celebrate the series order. The video shows the text “Nothing ever ends” and the bloody smiley face that is the novel’s signature image, before revealing that the show will premiere in 2019. “Nothing ever ends” is a reference to a quote from the graphic novel, in which the “smartest man” on Earth Ozymandias asks the omnipotent Dr. Manhattan if, in the end, he was right to sacrifice so many lives for what he believes is the greater good. Manhattan responds, “In the end? Nothing ever ends.” The show’s source material is widely regarded as… Read full this story
- The top 10 TV shows of 2018 were …
- 'Batwoman' Is Coming to the CW Following Pilot Order
- What to watch on TV this week: January 21-25
- New HBO ‘Watchmen’ Teasers: WTF Is Damon Lindelof Planning?
- HBO to reveal ‘Game of Thrones’ final season premiere date on Sunday night
- Golden Globes: ‘Rhapsody,’ ‘Green Book’ outshine ‘Star Is Born’
- Whicker: Boxing loses its main stage as HBO leaves the game
- Fall TV 2018 winners and losers: 'Mayans M.C.,' 'The Conners,' Alec Baldwin, more
- Ruby Rose's 'Batwoman' series gets pilot, to be helmed by 'Game of Thrones' director
- Unique cast returns in ‘Young Justice’
HBO gave an official series order to its first superhero TV show, ‘Watchmen,’ and shared its all-star cast have 301 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.