There’s nothing we love more than a bargain beauty haul, so thank goodness for Aldi. The budget supermarket have done it again and re-stocked their sellout skincare must-haves – which could bank you a huge £54 saving! Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser, £3.99 – Buy now The budget supermarket have become infamous for their beauty ‘designer dupes’ over the past few years but it’s their Lacura skincare range that’s really taken off. Aldi’s Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser is back after its Mother’s day success and at only £3.99, it’s £22 less than the best-selling Liz Earle Hot Polish Cleanser, £26. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, £26 – Buy now Simply massage into your face to dissolve make-up and then wipe away with the muslin cloth provided for a fresh face. Their mud mask was also an instant hit when it was launched last year, as it closely resembles the celeb-loved favourite, Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, £42. Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask, £5.99, Aldi – Buy now But the difference in price is what sets them apart, with the Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask coming in at just £5.99. The Lacura mask is said to ‘visibly minimise pores, lines and wrinkles and leave… Read full this story
- Lidl vs Aldi: Which one actually offers better value?
- Boutiques are hot shopping spots at Maryland, Delaware beaches
- Sainsbury’s launches flash 25 per cent sale on TU clothing – with prices as low as £1.50
- New Look has come under fire for charging more for plus-size clothes
- Everything you need to know about Swansea’s Biggest Weekend 2018 on Sunday
- Phoenix local music picks for May: Hogjaw, Technicolors, the Woodworks, Intent, Sunday at Noon
- How to sell everything you own online
- Undercover footage of goats being mutilated at farms prompts clothes retailers to stop selling mohair products
- WH Smith criticised for selling toothpaste at £8 a tube in hospital
- Could Hawaii volcano explosion rival Mount St. Helens? Probably not.
Aldi’s sell out Lacura hot cloth cleanser is back on the shelves THIS SUNDAY… and it’s £22 cheaper than its high-end rival have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 25, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.