Their mothers are missing, their fathers far away. They get pizza, maybe cold cuts. They are exhausted; they cannot sleep. There are other children around, but they had never seen those kids before, and those kids are crying or screaming or rocking or spreading the feeling that everything is not OK.The children who were forcibly separated from their parents at the border by the United States government are all over the country now, in Michigan and Maryland, in foster homes in California and shelters in Virginia, in cold, institutional settings with adults who are not permitted to touch them or with foster parents who do not speak Spanish but who hug them when they cry.The separations have stopped and the Trump administration has said that it is executing a plan to reunify the children with their parents before deporting them. Still, more than 2,000 children remain spread around the United States, far from their parents – many of whom have no idea where their sons and daughters have been taken.The children have been through hell. They are babies who were carried across rivers and toddlers who rode for hours in trucks and buses and older kids who were told that… Read full this story
- Report: Migrant Children Are Being Detained Longer Than The Law Allows
- Joe Scarborough And Mika Brzezinski Claim To Hate Separating Families, But Tucker Carlson Reminded Them Of One Apparent Exception
- Migrant family apprehensions along the border continue to rise in November
- Video: Stephen Colbert Roasts Kirstjen Nielsen in 'Late Show' Farewell—She's Leaving 'To Spend More Time Separating Her Family'
- Child migrant found wandering M6 central reservation
- Joe Biden Promises Flood of Foreign Graduates for Investors, Paperwork Protections for Americans
- Former Bush Aide Elise Jordan Slams 'Pathetic' White House Staff for Not Standing up to Trump's 'Racist Regime'
- From Trump to Fox News to 8chan: the web of white supremacist rhetoric is wide
- The Vulture Transcript: Alfonso Cuarón on
- Tom Homan: 2020 Dems making promises to illegals 'guaranteeing' Trump win
Separated migrant children are all over the country have 326 words, post on www.tbo.com at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.