Glow Concerned Women of America Season 2 Episode 3 Editor's Rating 4 stars * * * * « Previous Next » Photo: Erica Parise/Netflix There's been plenty of TV punch lines over the years about women's menstrual cycles syncing up, but how often do we hear about the highs and lows of their gastrointestinal comings and goings? (Okay, maybe Broad City is an exception.) In this third and, to this point, high-water mark episode of season two, GLOW goes there right out the gate. Melanie is bloated, not from cramps, but because she hasn't pooped in an eon. But these women — who have bonded sufficiently enough to dub their shared lodging the Glowtel — aren't about to let one of their sisters suffer in anatomical angst. (How great, by the way, that her stage name, Melrose, merely mashes up her first and surnames?) Enter Rhonda, who delivers some tummy pats and a cute little lullaby aimed at coaxing Melanie's "poop baby" out in a flash for a big splash. Never before has real-life singer-songwriter Kate Nash, who plays Rhonda, put her pipes to such practical use. Rhonda's not the only one looking out for her colleagues these days. Despite some… Read full this story
- Recap: The Butterfly Effect
- We're pawly like our pets: From debilitating tummy troubles to cancer, meet the women who are so in tune with their dogs they share the SAME illnesses
- Woman is charged with third-degree assault after 'purposefully projecting contents of her bowels onto the legs, arms and FACE of a cop'
- Recap: Emotional Kourtney Kardashian Finally Breaks Up with Scott Disick After He Goes on a 'Bender'
- Recap: Magnets, How Do They Work?
- Recap: Boys vs. Girls vs. Demogorgons
- Recap: Here to Make Friends
- Recap: Escape From the Tabletop-Gaming Sex Bunker
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Season Premiere Recap: Funeral for a Friend
- Recap: Margarine and Butter
Recap: Bowel Trouble have 311 words, post on www.vulture.com at June 29, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.