Kimi Raikkonen, Daniel Ricciardo, Kevin Magnussen and Sergey Sirotkin faced the press ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix weekend. Q: Daniel, it’s Red Bull’s home race and off the back of a number of competitive showings in recent weeks from the team are you expecting another strong performance here? Daniel RICCIARDO: Yep, yeah, I am. I think we’ve had good pace… I think this year in general we’ve had good pace on pretty much all layouts we’ve been too. I think the races we have finished I think fifth has been the worst on track finish, so we’ve been there, if not on the podium, then close to it. A few bits of damage last week I think, which cost us the chance of a podium, or cost us a podium I believe, but generally we’ve been strong. In ’16 Max got a podium here, ’17 I did, so hopefully for the fans both of us can manage to get on there on Sunday. Q: Now that’s this weekend but obviously a big story so far this year has been talk about your future and last week in the Friday press conference, Eric Boullier admitted that there had been some… Read full this story
- Max Verstappen fumes in X-rated press conference rant alongside Lewis Hamilton
- Crash question triggers Verstappen F1 press conference outburst
- Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen press conference request made by Nico Rosberg
- Press conference host discusses Verstappen outburst
- Rep. John Thompson’s Wife Denies Domestic Abuse Allegations; Trump Supporter Arrested At Press Conference
- 'Italy should follow' EU set for more vaccine chaos – MEPs hail rebels Denmark and Austria
- Austria Sends 400 Troops To Border Claims EU Asylum System 'Failed'
- F1: What was the FIA's problem with Vettel's pride T-shirt? · RaceFans
- Toto Wolff email to FIA at British Grand Prix was based on Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg
- Lewis Hamilton 'Won't Let Up' After FIA Considered Investigating Him for Breonna Taylor Shirt
Austria: FIA Drivers’ Press Conference have 320 words, post on www.planetf1.com at June 28, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.