Jenni “JWoww” Farley has come a long way since her hard-partying days on the original Jersey Shore. Over the weekend, the MTV star celebrated Mother’s Day with her husband Roger Mathews and their two children: son Greyson Valor, 2, and daughter Meilani Alexandra, 3½. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. After enjoying brunch, the couple spent the day at home with their little ones. In a photo shared with PEOPLE, the adorable family of four is all smiles in the park. Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. Image zoom Jenni “JWoww” Farley and Roger Mathews with daughter Meilani and son Greyson MTV RELATED: Snooki and JWoww on How to Be a Great Mom While Maintaining That Meatball Mentality Farley, 32, also dedicated an adoring post to her children on Instagram. “To be your mom is a privilege and an honor,” she captioned a sweet slideshow of family photos. “Some days I think I’m doing it all wrong and failing … other days I think I’m… Read full this story
- Roger Mathews Celebrates 44th Birthday With 'Epic Night' Amid Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Divorce
- JWoww Says Sammi May Return for ‘Jersey Shore’ Reboot
- 'Jersey Shore Family Vacation' in New Orleans: Group's wild trip here set to air in February
- Teresa Giudice Shares Throwback Photo of Daughter Milania's First Communion Dress
- Kim Kardashian West Shares Home Video of Her Late Father Surprising Her with a Car for Her Sweet 16
- Jessica Alba Says Cuddling and Feeding Her Son in the Mornings Is Her Favorite Time of Day
- Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Were in Touch with Luke Perry in the Days Leading Up to His Stroke
- 'I Have Three Hearts': Beyoncé Reveals Even More Intimate Pregnancy Photos
- Kobe Bryant death: Wife Vanessa pays tribute to 'adoring Kobe and sweet Gianna'
- 'I love him, his family and what he stood for on the court and off the court': Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal lead stars in tributes to Kobe Bryant after his death
's Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Says Motherhood Is an 'Honor' — See Her Sweet Family Photo have 356 words, post on people.com at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.