PRINCESS Diana had a dress disaster on her wedding day, it has been revealed. The nuptials of Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales were big news in 1981. The couple married in July of that year at St Paul’s Cathedral and Diana wore a gown from Elizabeth Emanuel. But, disaster struck before she walked down the aisle – she went to dab some perfume on to her wrists and ended up spilling some on her dress. According to People, Diana’s makeup artist, Barbara Daly advised her to walk with her hand near the spillage so it would look as though she was lifting the dress, rather than hiding a stain. The spilt perfume in question was Quelques Fleurs – a floral scent of jasmine, tuberose and rose. MOST READ IN FABULOUSSPEND YOUR DOUGH Pizza ovens are the hot new garden craze… former Blur bassist Alex James gives us his best buy FROCK HORROR People have noticed something very spooky about Kate Middleton’s baby dress baby loss Mums share the heartbreak of stillbirth – including one who endured a 12hr labour you’re kidding I’ve spent £5,000 dressing my daughter like Princess Charlotte tragic tot Docs refused further treatment to save… Read full this story
- Princess Diana refused Queen’s wedding suggestion in favour of family heirloom
- ‘Proves Britain's affection!’ Most popular royal wedding dresses - but Meghan misses top 3
- The staggering value of Princess Diana's iconic sapphire choker - 'a league of its own'
- Kate Middleton wedding dress: Five surprising details about the Duchess' iconic outfit
- Kate Middleton wearing 'bolder' & 'daring' jewellery like Princess Diana - 'iconic look'
- 14 best Princess Diana-inspired pie-crust-collar blouses & knits
- How Princess Anne's engagement ring draws parallels to Princess Diana's
- 11 celebrity coloured wedding dresses: Victoria Beckham, Gwen Stefani, Kaley Cuoco, more
- Princess Diana’s unforgettable gifts to her sons reminds them of her ‘selfless’
- Princess Diana's niece Kitty Spencer lost weight after 'terrifying' event - 'I did it'
Princess Diana had a disastrous spillage on her wedding dress on the big day… and this is how she styled it out have 318 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 1, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.