Thomas Ravenel (pictured) has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman in December 2015 Former politician and ‘Southern Charm’ star, Thomas Ravenel, has been accused of sexually assaulting a South Carolina woman he allegedly met on a Tinder date. Debbie Holloway Perkins matched with Ravenel on the popular dating app back in October 2015. The two texted and direct messaged one another until they met in person on Christmas Day, Holloway Perkins’ model-turned-realtor daughter, Ashley Perkins, told DailyMail.com Wednesday in a phone interview. ‘We did not watch the show at the time… but we were living in Charleston. My mom showed me his picture and I immediately recognized his face.’ Perkins initially believed someone had created a fake profile using Ravenel’s pictures until the Bravo star sent her mother a Facebook friend request. ‘They communicated through Facebook and Tinder and kind of played phone tag. He asked her out a couple of times, but it was always kind of last minute.’ Ravenel picked Holloway Perkins up at her Charleston home on Christmas Day. The model said her family didn’t celebrate the holiday that year after her grandmother passed away in 2014. She said the previous year was too ‘depressing’ so they ’boycotted Christmas’… Read full this story
- Ron Jeremy pleads not guilty to raping three women and sexually assaulting a fourth just days after a porn star claimed she knows of 'at least 50 other victims'
- Ex-reality TV star Ravenel pleads guilty to assault on nanny
- Inside the Harvey Weinstein settlements: How Italian model got $1million after 2015 groping and his brother Bob personally paid $600,000 to settle rape claim against his brother in the 1990s
- Furious Kate and Gerry McCann hit back at German prosecutor's claims and insist say they have received NO LETTER from them saying their daughter is dead
- Ellen DeGeneres' former foe Howard Stern advises her to 'just be a pr**k' amid claims she 'fostered toxic work environment behind the scenes'
- #AlyssaMilanoIsaLie Trends on Twitter as Rose McGowan Goes Nuclear on ‘Charmed’ Co-Star
- The British actress tearing Hollywood apart: Illicit affairs, claims of blackmail, two married studio bosses out of a job... and how an electrician's daughter from Kent is at the heart of Tinseltown's raciest drama
- Trump witnessed ‘golden showers in a sex club’ and ‘cheated in election with Russia’s help’, claims his former attorney
- Sky News and BBC's political stars are nowhere to be seen outside Westminster in wake of Anna Soubry 'Nazi' abuse amid claims MPs now FEAR being interviewed there
- Kieran Hayler apologises to ex Katie Price for claiming she ‘made up’ his sex addiction
Model claims Southern Charm star Thomas Ravenel sexually assaulted her mom in 2015 after meeting her on Tinder have 424 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.