THE cast of Suits flew in to Windsor today to celebrate their former co-star Meghan Markle during her wedding to Prince Harry. The now Duchess of Sussex’s former on-screen husband Patrick J. Adams led the way with his real life wife, Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario. Patrick wore traditional tails for the wedding while Troian opted to wear a 60’s inspired bell sleeve, oversized cuff shift dress in nude with matching accessories. Last night the Suits cast enjoyed a meal together before the big day with Patrick tweeting a touching message to his former on-screen wife. He wrote: “Meghan – wherever you are – we are so grateful to be here to watch you both take this monumental step together. Love deeply and live well. #RoyalWedding.”Sarah Rafferty who plays the omnipotent Donna Paulsen in the USA drama. Actress Sarah arrived wearing a stunning black embroidered high neck dress with bell sleeves, just like her power dressing character in Suits. Sarah looked every inch the style show shopper in her matching lace detail fascinator. Likewise, Gina Torres, who plays Jessica Pearson in the legal drama, looked stylish to a fault at the nuptials. Her floral dress bloomed bright for today’s… Read full this story
- How Meghan Markle's friends are cashing in on her royal status
- Meghan Markle's ex-husband marries heiress in lavish ceremony
- Suits makes charming Meghan Markle reference in new meta episode
- Caitlin McBride: 'Meghan Markle is her own worst enemy'
- How Meghan Markle celebrated 38th birthday
- Why Meghan Markle once snubbed BAFTAs – and has never been since
- Inside Meghan Markle's £1.1m pregnancy with list of expenses
- Celia Walden: 'Meghan Markle should cut and run to LA home'
- Is Meghan Markle counting the cost of her expensive taste?
- Lunch in San Antonia – with a real-life fictional character
Meghan Markle’s Suits on-screen husband Patrick J Adams and co-stars arrive for the Royal Wedding with their real life partners have 291 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.