By Zeke Hartner May 18, 2018 4:07 pm 05/18/2018 04:07pm Check out the latest photos from the lead-up to the royal wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Harry of Wales and American actress Meghan Markle. The royal wedding of Prince Harry of Wales and actress Meghan Markle has been one of the most talked-about events of the year. Now the big day is almost here. The wedding will be held in St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle on Saturday, May 19. Like WTOP on Facebook and follow @WTOP on Twitter to engage in conversation about this article and others. © 2018 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.
- Why Beatrice had to marry in secret: Groom's cousin blames Prince Andrew's 'problems' after first royal wedding behind closed doors for 235 years that only the family's 'inner circle' knew about in advance
- From opulence to obscurity: What a difference a year makes for royal weddings... open-top carriages, crowds of well wishers – then a tiny secret wedding hidden from sight
- Every romantic, emotional moment from one heck of a royal wedding
- NEW photos from Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's royal wedding ceremony released
- The Indian guests at the Royal Wedding
- 'Kate Middleton talked to Queen Elizabeth to help Meghan after royal wedding'
- Princess Beatrice shares stunning photos of her secret royal wedding in Windsor
- The big differences between Princess Beatrice's royal wedding and those of Eugenie, Kate and Meghan
- What time does the royal wedding start: Full order of service
- Princess Beatrice's stunning royal wedding tiara has a very special story – all the details
Majesty and splendor: getting ready for a royal wedding have 244 words, post on wtop.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.