LONDON (Reuters) – Kate, wife of Prince William, smiled and waved as she left hospital on Monday after giving birth to a boy who is now fifth in line to the British throne. The baby was born at 1001 GMT and weighed 8 lbs 7oz (3.8 kg). William was present for the birth at St Mary’s Hospital in west London where their other two children, George and Charlotte, were also born. Kate, wearing a red dress, smiled at hundreds of well-wishers and assembled journalists as she left the hospital clutching her baby just 7 hours after the birth. William later put the boy, strapped into a car seat, into a waiting car. “Thrice the worry now,” William told reporters, holding up three fingers with a smile, as he got into a Land Rover to take his wife and newborn back to Kensington Palace. “We didn’t keep you waiting too long this time.” “Very happy, very excited, thank you,” he said. When asked about a name for the boy, William said: “You’ll find out sooner or later.” Bookmakers have made Albert, Arthur, Jack and Fred the favoured names for a boy. Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, the baby’s grandfather, and other members… Read full this story
- Disney Pulls Funding for Boy Scouts Over Anti-Gay Policies
- Girls and Boys Can Play the Same Sports, Says Reasonable British Lady
- These Adorable Little Boys Will Solve The Cleaning Gender Gap
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys' Song from Viral Video
- The Original Game Boy Is Travelers' Best Friend Once More
- Beastie Boys to Girls: Get Your Own Damn Song
- For The Virtual Boy Exists, Looks Amazing
- Beach Boys -- 'I Get Around'
- I want it agave: Backstreet Boys to launch tequila brand
- Can an All-Boys, Afrocentric Education Close the Achievement Gap?
It's a boy have 284 words, post on www.newburytoday.co.uk at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.