UC San Diego campus. (Photo courtesy of BNBuilders) BNBuilders Named Construction Manager for 3 UC San Diego Projects BNBuilders has been named the construction manager and general contractor for three new projects at the University of California, San Diego.The projects are: Popmintchev Laser Laboratory at Mayer Hall; the Muir Hall Biology Laboratory Renovation; and the Torrey Pines Center South tenant improvement project. The $2.4 million Popmintchev Laser Laboratory at Mayer Hall includes tenant improvements for 1,850 square feet in Mayer Hall. The new lab will contain an ISO 6/8 cleanroom laser lab with precise environmental requirements (temperature, humidity, acoustics, vibration), two service areas housing the laser and support equipment, and an ante room. Taylor Design is the architect, and construction will run May through November 2018. The $8.7 million Muir Hall Biology Laboratory Renovation includes 14,000 square feet in the Muir Biology building.The new space will include research laboratories, procedure rooms, microscopy rooms, constant temperature rooms, offices, break rooms, meeting rooms, and restroom upgrades. Designed by Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects, construction is anticipated to run June 2018 through March 2019. The $6 million TPCS Third Floor Tenant Improvement is at the Construction Program Management Office. The 45,000-square-foot space will house the campus IT Department, including new finishes, ADA… Read full this story
- Southwest To Offer Daily Service From San Diego To Hawaii
- Scientist who sparked boom in health sciences at UC San Diego to become chief strategist
- Flu cases increase across San Diego County
- Suspect in San Bruno shooting, a San Diego resident, carried apparent grudge against YouTube
- Detentions At San Diego County Border On The Rise
- Healthy, vaccinated 40-year-old among six new flu deaths in San Diego
- DHS calls increased border arrests in San Diego and across southwest a 'crisis'
- Microsoft readying new retail stores in San Diego, Denver
- Mumps cases increasing in San Diego region, public health department warns
- Flu season winding down in San Diego
Daily Business Report-April 9, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine have 301 words, post on www.sandiegometro.com at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.