We collected what you need to know less than two months before the big day. The invitations are sealed and delivered to some 600 people for the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. On the May 19 at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle Archbishop of Canterbury will officiate the couple as they make their vows. All kind of speculation upraised concerning the details of the wedding. When choosing the cake, Harry and Meghan already showed they like doing things their own way. Tradition and modern may encounter from choice of the dress to the choice of the ring. Whilst the Queen’s own florist is getting ready, everything seems to be on its way concerning the wedding, even the vax figure of Meghan Markle’s.
- What to eat when watching the royal wedding
- Heart surgery to keep Markle's father from attending royal wedding
- St George’s Chapel is adorned with beautiful flowers for the royal wedding — take a look inside
- Meghan and Harry royal wedding outfits go on show in Windsor
- Where preparing for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding is like planning for the moon landing
- Scoring an invitation to Harry and Meghan’s wedding ‘like a dream,’ Peterborough teen says
- Meghan Markle’s father says now hopes to attend royal wedding
- Wider Image: Reuters photographers pick their best royal wedding picture
- Windsor gears up for its second British royal wedding of the year
- Can’t wait for Meghan Markle’s wedding? You can check out the TV version on Suits
Preparation for the royal wedding of Harry and Meghan have 245 words, post on www.livingit.euronews.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.