An Arizona woman and her boyfriend Ron Bell, who were sued for defamation by Georgia Tech coach Josh Pastner after Bell went public with accusations that Pastner knew of NCAA violations, have filed a counterclaim against Pastner alleging “sexual assault, sexual battery and infliction of emotional distress, according to court records obtained by Dan Marries of KOLD-TV Tucson. The court documents claim that Bell and the woman were in Memphis to attend a Tigers vs. Houston game when Pastner was still the Memphis coach in February, 2016. Pastner visited the couple’s hotel room, and when Bell went to the restroom to shower, Pastner approached the woman, exposed himself and began masturbating in front of her before attempting to force her to perform oral sex on him, the documents allege. The woman refused his advances, and Pastner threatened he knew “powerful people who would make (her) ‘life a living hell’ if she ever mentioned” the incident, according to the claim. The woman did not tell Bell about the event “afraid he would take Pastner’s side over hers due to the threats Pastner made,” according to the court documents. The claim also alleges 11 incidents in which Pastner sexually harassed the woman…. Read full this story
- Live: Police investigating claims hospital children were sexually assaulted
- Who is Poppi Worthington’s dad Paul and why did a judge say he ‘probably sexually assaulted’ the toddler?
- Kevin Spacey: Police hand file on sexual assault allegations to Los Angeles prosecutors
- Woman claims man sexually assaulted her in Dublin
- Woman jailed for falsely accusing taxi driver of sexually assaulting her
- First Chinese Student Sues University Over Professor's Alleged Sex Assault
- Bill Cosby trial: Three more women tell court comedian sexually assaulted them
- Commonwealth Games ‘sexual assault’ – cops investigate claim athlete was attacked ‘then pressured to not report it’
- Former SDLP councillor Brian Duffin guilty of sexually assaulting teenager
- Brit tourist, 29, ‘sexually assaulted by Philippines beach hut owner while snorkelling’… but suspect denies allegations
Report: Claim against Josh Pastner alleges sexual assault have 320 words, post on collegebasketball.nbcsports.com at February 8, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.