The new Skoda Karoq has just arrived in Ireland and goes on sale from €27,715. This new mid-size SUV slots in below the Skoda Kodiaq and is an exciting new model for the Czech brand. Skoda finished as the sixth bestselling brand in Ireland in 2017 with sales driven by the Octavia, Superb and Kodiaq. The Karoq is a brand new model and replaces the popular Yeti but carries the fashionable shape of a more conventional SUV. Styling The new Skoda Karoq follows the same sharp new design language of the larger Kodiaq SUV. In many ways it’s a scaled down version of the Kodiaq with a neater frame and less bulk. The Karoq is classy while also being discreet. LED daytime running lights come as standard, while the level 2 trim ‘Style’ comes with full LED headlamps. 17″ alloys and roof rails also come as standard. There are a total of fourteen colours to choose from, ranging from the usual suspects of grey, white and black, to some more vibrant shades of red, green and blue. Interior The interior design of the new Karoq is simple and understated, while the material quality looks and feels really good in all the important… Read full this story
- Tips For Finding The Best External Hard Drive Reviews
- LDV G10 first drive review
- Bajaj Avenger 180cc 5 speed Test Drive & Review
- Restaurant Dining Review - Drive Thru Blues
- Cell Phone Reviews And Driving - What To Do When The Cell Phone Rings?
- Netgear Storage Central Model SC101 - Review
- The Mio 269 Mobile Navigation System - Review
- 2006 Mazda Speed6 Review
- National Lampoon's Vacation (Movie Review)
- Ray (Movie Review)
Skoda Karoq First Drive Review have 277 words, post on changinglanes.ie at January 30, 2018. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.