Both women looked suitably smart as they arrived at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham December 25, 2017 – 18:26 GMT Hanna Fillingham Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton looked fantastic during their first joint appearance together at the Christmas day service at Sandringham with the royal family It was the moment fashion watchers had been waiting for, and it didn’t disappoint! Meghan Markle and the Duchess of Cambridge made their first joint appearance together on Christmas Day, looking as stylish as ever in their church attire as they arrived to attend the annual service at St Magdalene Church in Sandringham. Kate – who is expecting her third baby in April – wore a £2,655 Miu Miu velvet-trimmed double-breasted tartan wool-blend peacoat, which was teamed with a black hat. The mum-of-two contrasted with future sister-in-law Meghan, who wore a camel coat by Sentarel. The Suits actress teamed her ensemble with a brown hat and matching boots. Both Kate and Meghan have made names for themselves as fashion icons in their own rights, and as soon as either of them step out in an outfit, sales rocket. Although they notably have different tastes, they are both fans of many of the same labels…. Read full this story
- Royal households change social photos for Remembrance Day - see Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more
- Royal fashion faceoff! The FIVE major differences between Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's styles
- How always-composed Meghan Markle turned tour Down Under into a triumph for the Commonwealth
- Polly Hudson: Meghan Markle breaks the mould so show her some respect
- Mary Berry asks Kate Middleton to ‘squirt on her cake’ during A Berry Royal Christmas… and viewers get the giggles
- Kate Middleton reveals Prince Louis surprises royal family with his interesting first words
- How Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle have upped their social media game
- Saira Khan accuses the Royal Family of 'rolling out' Prince William and Kate Middleton to distract from the Prince Andrew crisis - and brands their BBC show with Mary Berry a 'perfect PR stunt'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry unfollow Kate Middleton and Prince William on Instagram
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Christmas Card Will Break Royal Tradition
Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's first joint appearance at church have 362 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 25, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.