The Air, a boy band who made their debut last weekend in Vietnam, will perform at the Asian Television Awards (ATA) later this month.They’ll perform their debut song, “Dung Hen Uoc” (“Don’t make promises”), at the beginning of the ATAs on November 30 and again during a live broadcast of the show the following day, according to a The Air’s communication manager.All five The Air group members are expected to arrive in Singapore on November 29 to attend some sideline events, including a press conference with Singaporean media.“This is a huge honor for us. Though we are a new group, we’ve still been receiving big support. We are trying our best to prepare for our appearance to an international audience,” The Air’s leader Lu An expressed. The Air’s debut MV “Đừng Hẹn Ước”Launched in 1996, the Asian Television Awards is one of the Asian TV industry’s most significant and celebrated events, recognizing excellence in programming, production and performance, according to the award’s organizers.An expert panel of over 60 judges from across the region is charged with selecting winners in over 40 categories from a pool of over 1300 annual entrants across a range of broadcasters, including free-to-air television stations and… Read full this story
- 90s boy bands Five, Damage, 911, a1: Where are they now?
- New boys steal show as late rally downs Bulgaria
- Lorraine fans cringe at 'car crash' boy band reunion
- New boys Angol and Wright help O's silence young Canaries
- Learning disability choir to perform at national awards
- Blues new boys' rite of passage ahead of Goodison bows
- The BellApple Boys to perform in Louth
- City new boy reveals the big advantage he’s got after signing
- Stoke City new boy gutted and desperate to put things right
- Emery hails Arsenal new boys after perfect start
Vietnam’s new boy band to perform at Asian Television Awards have 310 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at November 17, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.