As promised, the full video for Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" premiered during Sunday's VMAs. Taylor previously released a short tease of the already record-breaking single's video, complete with enticing outfit changes, snake rings, and a particular bit of choreography that seemed to echo Beyoncé's "Formation" a little too closely . Among the things we didn't know: that it would open with Taylor emerging from a graveyard as a zombie, with her tombstone reading "Here lies Taylor Swift's reputation." (Hey, that's the album title!) Or that said "Formation"-esque pose would be followed by a group of men unveiling delightfully skimpy "I <3 TS" shirts. Yes, this is very much the video one would expect for New Taylor's venge-y debut.
- Taylor Swift promotes her 22 music video with fresh-faced and doe-eyed selfie
- Nurse thanks Taylor Swift for surprise gifts in honor of her work
- Taylor Swift showers New York nurse with gifts for joining coronavirus fight
- Katy Perry Says She's 'Open' to Collaborating with Taylor Swift: 'She's Really Intelligent'
- Katy Perry Talks 'Finally' Trying Taylor Swift's Famous Cookies: 'She's Such a Good Baker'
- JoJo reveals how Taylor Swift supported her amid similar professional crisis in battle with her old label
- Taylor Swift sends Utah nurse a handwritten note and goodies out of gratitude for her brave work amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Taylor Swift wears minimal make-up as she makes a cheeky reference to her 22 music video with doe-eyed quarantine selfie
- Taylor Swift sends care package to nurse celebrating her birthday amid the coronavirus pandemic
- John Travolta Handed the VOTY Award to the Wrong Taylor Swift at the VMAs and Yep, There's Video
Taylor Swift Literally Rises From the Dead in the ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ Video have 289 words, post on www.vulture.com at August 27, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.