Now that Samsung, LG, OnePlus and HTC are out of the way, its time for Google to step in and showcase its flagships for 2017. The Pixel 2 series is expected to go official by in October, of course that is only if Google follows the same timeline as last year. Information around the new Pixel smartphones has been scanty, but we do know that two handsets manufacturers have been approached to make the new handsets. Early reports suggested that HTC was in charge but the latest reports point out that LG will either make one of the devices, or will completely take over the project from HTC. Yesterday, however we saw the first alleged renders of the Google Pixel 2 XL drop in, courtesy Android Police. Rated 8 out of 10 on the scale of confidence, the report says that the smartphone features a 6-inch AMOLED panel and will be manufactured by LG. As you can see from the render, the design theme is similar to last year’s Pixel and Pixel XL but there are obvious refinements. You get a more modern look that is line with the current crop of flagships. The large display covers almost 80 percent… Read full this story
- Google Pixel XL Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Google Pixel 2 Embarrassed In The Popularly Durability Test By JerryRigEverything
- Google's Pixel 2 Challenges Samsung and Apple Smartphones
- Google's Project Fi Phone Service: Is It Good for Business?
- 5 Best Pixel 2 Smartphone Cases for Business
- Google Self-Driving Cars First Ride
- Best Work Smartphones of 2017
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Review: Is It Good for Business?
- 5 Work Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Review: Is It Good for Business?
First alleged renders of Google Pixel 2 XL emerge have 271 words, post on in.pcmag.com at July 12, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.