LeBron James is the worst player in the NBA!He stinks! Have you seen the latest memes? “I’m taking my talents to Golden State.” “Not one, not two, not three, but four NBA Finals losses.” Now checking into the “Witness” Protection Program.” Get it?It’s a good time to kick a man when he’s down. LeBron’s Cleveland Cavaliers may get swept by the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals. The Cavs blew it Wednesday night in a must-win scenario. The Warriors scored 11 consecutive points to erase a six-point deficit in the closing minutes.Thanks for playing fellas, and please grab your participation trophy along with a large slice of pizza and a medium Coke, just in time for your summer getaway.The Warriors are one game away from a 16-0 playoff run in the pursuit of perfection, which amps up the persecution of James and his legacy. James has been brilliant leading Cleveland and Miami to eight NBA Finals — including the last seven in a row. But then it gets complicated. LeBron’s Finals record is 3-4, soon to be 3-5.It’s all on him, you know. Everything. It’s on him that Kevin Love went 1-9 Wednesday night. That Tristan Thompson disappeared into… Read full this story
- LeBron James Is Already the Greatest Laker of the 21st Century
- LeBron to join NBA Lakers in four-year, $154-M deal
- Should LeBron James win NBA Finals MVP even if the Cavs lose?
- Warriors complete sweep of Cavs for 3rd NBA title in 4 years
- LeBron’s postseason run has been incredible, but Jordan still the man
- David Ramsey: Has LeBron passed Jordan as basketball's greatest player? Let's talk about it
- LeBron's finals record proves he is the GOAT
- LeBron and Warriors: “Best-ever” debate comes to the NBA Finals
- Why statistics make LeBron’s 'GOAT' tag null and void
- MJ or LeBron: Why there's a clear winner in the race to be basketball's GOAT
LeBron's legacy not defined by NBA titles in 'greatest ever' debate have 318 words, post on www.orlandosentinel.com at June 8, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.