Sony's PlayStation 4 can now stream games to Windows PCs and Macs with a feature called Remote Play. That means you can play your games right on your PC or laptop, without hogging the TV when your spouse or roommates want to use it. Remote Play isn't entirely new, as it's always worked with certain Sony devices and you can use it to unofficially stream PS4 games to any Android device . Unlike Microsoft's Xbox-One-to-PC streaming , the PS4's Remote Play works over the Internet, not just your local network. And, it also allows you to stream games to Macs–not just Windows PCs. What You'll Need RELATED: How to Stream Games From Your PlayStation 4 to Any Android Device You'll need to be running firmware 3.50 or newer on your PlayStation 4 to do this. To ensure you have the latest firmware updates, go to the Settings screen on your PS4 and select "System Software Update." Your PS4 will check for any available updates and allow you to download them. Sony recommends an Internet connection with download and upload speeds of at least 12Mbps for optimal game streaming. You may want to test your Internet connection speed using the SpeedTest website if you're not sure… Read full this story
- How to Get Your Console Games Streaming to Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS
- Before Google's big cloud gaming launch, here's the state of streaming game services
- Google Stadia may drastically change the cloud-gaming landscape
- PC Games are the stealth power source behind E3
- Stadia, xCloud and more: Where cloud gaming stands now
- Google Stadia will have a lot to prove to gamers
- The Best New Year's Eve Deals: Trail Mix, Adjustable Weights, Philips Hue Lights, and More
- Nintendo Switch was 2017's best gadget. What does it mean for 2018?
- 10 things you need to know about GeForce Now
- Spotify vs. Apple Music: Which is the best music service?
How to Stream PlayStation 4 Games to Your PC or Mac with Remote Play have 321 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at June 20, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.