President Twitter Fingas is at it again. On Monday, hours before former U.S. Attorney General Sally Yates is set to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee about Russia, the president is out here tweeting like he’s a member of Real Housewives. Donald Trump tweeted (and apparently subsequently deleted): “Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Council [sic],” according to Raw Story, implying that Yates somehow knows how classified information was given to the press. CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin noted how we are and have been for some time entering into dangerous territory when a president uses social media to talk about an upcoming hearing. “It just shows how much the norms of behavior have changed,” Toobin said, Raw Story reports. “The idea of the president of the United States essentially threatening a witness, he’s basically accusing her of leaking, we have never had that before. We’ve never had presidents who did this kind of thing. The idea that the president—the guy who’s in charge of the Justice Department—is threatening a witness is really kind of disturbing.” Keep in mind that Trump fired… Read full this story
- President Trump Threatened German Automakers With More Strenuous Fuel Economy Standards, Even Though He Can't Do That
- CNN Meteorologist Explains Why President Trump is So Wrong About California's Wildfires
- Conservative Magazine Tweets That President Trump is Going to Hell
- Finns Mock President Trump by Posting 'Forest Raking' Photos Online
- Sally Yates warned White House that Michael Flynn was vulnerable to Russian blackmail
- President Trump and Jeff Sessions Continue Their Reality Show Reunion Brawl on Twitter
- Here’s President Trump Threatening GM’s Electric Car ‘Subsidies’ Over the Plant Closures
- What Are Your Reactions to the Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump?
- Stormy Daniels' Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump Just Got Tossed
- Iran just threatened the US in very specific terms. Here's how the US must respond
Wait, Did President Trump Just Threaten Sally Yates? have 328 words, post on www.theroot.com at May 8, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.