Here we take a look at some possible trade candidates for the San Francisco Giants as they prepare to make a run at another World Series title in 2017.There are not many holes left for this San Francisco Giants team, but there is always room for improvement on a ball club throughout the year.Most people would say that the one position where the Giants need an upgrade the most is in left field. However, as someone commented on Twitter after I mentioned this before, Mac Williamson still has some upside in his bat at age 26.Third base is another position where the San Francisco Giants could look to make an upgrade this year.I think it would be wise for the San Francisco Giants to explore possible trades to strengthen a lineup that is ready to compete for a title, and I’m sure they are doing just that.The Los Angeles Dodgers are not sitting back on their heels, so neither should the San Francisco Giants. The goal is always to win the NL West and not worry about a one game Wild Card scenario.Even though the Giants won the Wild Card game last year, it’s not something you want to rely on… Read full this story
- Latest MLB trade deadline news
- MLB 2013: Challengers gear up to take down Giants
- Upton trade talks unlikely to go away
- Ted’s frozen head makes 2010 predictions
- Buy, sell or hold? What teams should do
- Top 15 defensive free agents
- ‘Lone wolf’ a big threat to spectators
- Hamilton may go to 1 of these 4 teams
- Market heats up for B.J. Upton
- Will Verlander pitch in the Classic?
San Francisco Giants: Possible Trade Targets have 268 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 12, 2017. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.