Over half of Brits have said they’ll be donating or supporting a chosen charity this Christmas, with 16-24 year-olds the most likely age group to volunteer over the festive season. Despite Brits seeking bargains from sales more than ever, after a record-breaking shopping year, charity reigns as shoppers get into the Christmas spirit – with 35% of Brits saying they’ll make a donation over the festive period, with an average spend of £36, or £1.3 billion altogether. But what are the gifts that just keep on giving? This year Oxfam is giving you the chance to buy an animal for a family in a third world country, educate a child, deliver water, or even fix a well for a town in great need. Meanwhile, Save the Children is inviting you to invest in a toy, a winter jumper, or a school bag for a young person – if you want to support wildlife, you can even adopt an elephant, tiger or rhino with WWF . Centrepoint in London is urging those willing to donate to contribute to the homeless this Christmas – you can buy a Christmas dinner for £10 or give a vulnerable person a bed to sleep in… Read full this story
- Ends Tonight: Save An Extra 5% On Gift Cards From CardCash; Save On Target, Nordstrom, Gas, Pandora Jewelry, And More Gift Cards!
- Save An Extra 5% On Gift Cards From CardCash; Save On Bitcoin, Target, Nordstrom, Grocery Stores, Stop & Shop, GAP, And More Gift Cards!
- Sunday's Best Deals: Target Gift Cards, Giftable Tools, Nonfiction Reads for Kindle, and More
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Why Mariah Carey’s Christmas hit will be around forever
- Fall Is the Worst Season
- Thursday's Best Deals: Gift Cards, NFL Merch, Anker Headphones, and More
- BX. MA LOVES IT AT LEVITZ. GIVEN $10,000 SHOPPING SPREE TO CELEBRATE SHOWROOM OPENING
- Saturday's Best Deals: Camera Accessories, Nugget Ice Maker, Razer Basilisk Mouse, and More
- Sunday's Best Deals: PlayStation Classic, Gunnar Glasses, Nike, and More
The best charity Christmas gifts with Oxfam, the Salvation Army, Save the Children and more to celebrate the season of goodwill have 326 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 24, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.