Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May are on the move. After leaving the BBC’s Top Gear last year after Clarkson got in an altercation with producer, the trio has regrouped for a new Amazon-backed car adventure that’ll tour the globe in the coming months. We had a chance to grab a drink with the trio after they filmed their first episode outside of Los Angeles before they jet back off to the U.K. Here’s how it went down. The Grand Tour arrives November 18. Motor Trend: Thanks for doing this, and welcome to Los Angeles. How did your taping go this weekend? I’ve heard good things. Jeremy Clarkson: Well, the day before was enormous. The biggest thing we’ve ever done. Richard Hammond: It’s sort of a grand opening of the whole thing. But just on scale, we’ve never done anything like this. That director—the workload he had that day was crazy, but it worked. JC: It was an ambitious start—very, very, very expensive in relation to the total budget went to the first six minutes, and then we did the show taping. I’d love to be able to say that as is the usual way with us, everything went… Read full this story
- A TV Grand Tour, in Time for the Weekend
- Ken Block was beloved on Top Gear & me, Clarkson and May are all going to miss him, says Richard Hammond
- Jeremy Clarkson says people in the UK 'don't pay enough for food' and prices should double
- Richard Hammond breaks silence as Top Gear co-star tragically dies aged just 55
- Jeremy Clarkson's 'pathetic apology' slammed by fans as they rage over 'chilling' column
- Meghan Markle is losing America's sympathy
- Meghan Markle says Sun apology over Jeremy Clarkson column 'nothing more than PR stunt'
- Bill Bailey thinks Jeremy Clarkson ‘got kicking he deserved’ over Meghan Markle column
- John Bishop and Dan Walker lead criticism of Jeremy Clarkson after Meghan Markle rant
- Jeremy Clarkson suffers loss on farm amid social media return after Meghan Markle row
The Grand Tour Comes to America: Clarkson, Hammond, and May Tell All have 337 words, post on www.motortrend.com at November 17, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.