Saigontourist to organize festivities for New Year By Dao Loan – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – The HCMC People’s Committee has again chosen Saigontourist Holding Company to organize festivities in the downtown area to welcome New Year and Lunar New Year 2010. A special program to ring in New Year 2010 will take place from 21:30 p.m. on December 31 to 0:30 a.m. on January 1. The organizing committee will organize artistic light displays on some buildings on Nguyen Hue Boulevard. One more music program will also take place on a stage in front of the Sunwah building on the boulevard. Nguyen Hue Flower Street 2010 will go on display from February 11 to 16. A pedestrian-only street on Le Loi Boulevard will be opened to allow people to enjoy performances of traditional music, and folk games. Like last year, the organizing committee will organize contests to make banh tet and the best cakes will be used to worship Hung Kings on the last day of the year. Then, Saigontourist will join hands with the city’s Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs to give 10,000 pieces of banh tet to poor children in the city. Fireworks will…
- Here comes Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Muharram 2019: Date, Quotes, Messages And Status to Send on Hijri New Year (Islamic New Year)
- 'It will be epic!' Rebecca Judd confirms her infamous festival-themed house party will be back in the new year for 'Juddchella 2'
- New Year celebration story of forest gatekeepers
- New Year's Eve: a party for the world
- Best New Year’s Eve party decorations 2019: From invitations and balloons to photo booths
- Various activities to be held at Cultural Village to greet New Year 2020
- What time is Coronation Street on Christmas Day and New Year? ITV confirm schedule
- What time is Emmerdale on Christmas Day and New Year? ITV schedule confirmed
- New Year’s honours list 2017 in full – from Andy Murray and Victoria Beckham to Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis-Hill
Saigontourist to organize festivities for New Year have 318 words, post on at October 25, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.