Unless you buy a pallet’s worth of the same paint, color matching that certain blue you’ve fallen in love with is often a major pain — if not damn near impossible. However, with the recent launch of a small gizmo dubbed the Color Muse, anybody has the ability to quickly identify name brand paint and flooring in a mere matter of minutes. That is it. No more thinking you bought the correct color only to find out it is an entire shade off the original. With Color Muse, stress related to finding a proper paint match is a thing of the past.Retailing for $49 via the popular anything and everything online shop Amazon, Color Muse not only boasts the ability to quickly match colors but it also has the capacity to tell users exact brands. Perhaps it is an English Custard-type yellow someone is after from a company like Sherwin-Williams — color muse’s color match brings up the possible color, as well as potential matches from other companies as well. The device even lets owners set up personal project templates and connects via Bluetooth to an iOS or Android-compatible smartphone.“Color muse is a must have for lots of different people… Read full this story
- ASOS's clever new tool lets you see what dresses look like on different size models
- iPad Pro 2018 review – the best tablet ever made and even BETTER than a laptop
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max tips and tricks
- Oppo launches Find X2, Pro 5G smartphones
- Apple 11-inch, 12.9-inch iPad Pros use T2 security chip to enhance privacy
- Huawei P40 Pro vs. Huawei P30 Pro: Which is more Pro?
- Apple iPad and iPad Pro on sale starting at only $299 — for now
- Dell XPS 15 vs. Apple MacBook Pro 16
- Apple iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Pro on sale starting at only $269
- MacBook Air vs. iPad Pro: How the new models compare
Match paint colors like a pro with the D battery-sized color muse device have 320 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 10, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.