WHY I LOVE In Why I Love , PC Gamer writers pick an aspect of PC gaming that they love and write about why it’s brilliant. This week, Matt commits daylight robbery in World of Warcraft. I liked to think of us as boogeymen. A tale Alliance mothers would tell wayward children to make them behave. "If you don't finish your herb baked egg, Kreck and Kanhoji will drag you to Kalimdor!" The reality was so wonderfully disappointing it needs explanation. Kanhoji was my fourth attempt at a World of Warcraft character. My first was a Tauren Shaman called Ahanu. He didn't like healing, so he died lots, and never left The Barrens. Then came a dwarf called Amundr, who I abandoned at level 40 because mail armour looked wrong on a hunter. Another dwarf followed—a warrior named Hrundi, who resembled Father Christmas in the wrong aspect ratio, and was exactly as shit as he sounds—before I finally found the character who defined WoW for me. Kanhoji was a gentleman rogue. I decided he was a retired cook from a pirate ship, the name of which I'm too preemptively embarrassed to recall*. His partner was Kreck, a hoary orc shaman… Read full this story
- Home cook wows with her simple 'no bake' Golden Gaytime slice - complete with caramel cream, honeycomb and melted chocolate
- Vanilla Ice CANCELS concert in Austin due to backlash amid pandemic... after saying the '90s 'didn't have coronavirus'
- Vanilla Ice Thinks It’s the ’90s and Is Throwing a 4th of July Concert in Texas
- Fueled By Faith And Family, WOW Superhero Represents Herself, Fellow Wrestlers Very Well
- MasterChef 2020: Viewers spot ‘love bite’ on Reynold Poernomo’s neck
- Love Island's Samira Mighty looks incredible as she dances in a skimpy thong bikini... as she moves on from ex boyfriend Alex Dean
- Christine McGuinness wows with an impressive headstand as she enjoys yoga in a swimsuit after admitting she has had a 'tough' few days
- Alex Jones' romantic, ruffled blouse has totally wowed her fans
- 'It tastes like heaven!' This 'secret' five-step recipe for chocolate coconut balls is wowing Australia
- Love Island's Montana Brown flaunts her ample bust in a white cut-out bikini as she shows off her toned physique in stylish snap
Why I love being a highwayman in vanilla WoW have 378 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 7, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.